New Page 1
LOOKING FOR INSURANCE COVERAGE?
- Initial Fall league details are posted below!
- The registration deadline for September starting leagues is August 27th!
- Most of our venue partners are now requiring that users of their venues be fully vaccinated. Effective September 13, 2021, all JAM INDOOR programs require that participants be fully vaccinated by their game date. Check out our Vaccine FAQ here.
- We are finalizing details for additional leagues and will continue to add them as they are confirmed.
- Keep checking this page for the most up to date information on Fall indoor and outdoor leagues.
- Returning to Play will include modifications to programs that adhere to municipal gathering and distancing guidelines. This may include adjustments to game formats and adjustments to your schedules.
- Review our CANCELLATION POLICY.
Check out our Sports Accident Insurance
option for team registrations.
Don't miss important updates - "opt-in" to emails in your settings.
Can't commit weekly? Use our Sub Finder tool
to get into games when you can!
- Click on the sport to show the leagues and days offered.
- Click on the icons
to see availability details.
- To dismiss the pop-up, click the icon again.
Breakdown of League Fees
Program Fee: Covers the direct costs associated with your league, such as venue costs, on-site staffing costs, equipment costs, etc.
Member Fee: This portion relates to the administrative and fixed costs associated with running all JAM programs, as well as value-add services provided to all members.